Advanced Biomedical Training Skill Program
The objective of the training program is focused to equipping the biomedical engineering students and professionals with the knowledge and technical skills required to excel in the field of Biomedical engineering. The program will mainly focus on the following aspects:
- Technical knowledge on critical care equipment and operation theatre equipment
- Medical Equipment Hardware
- Troubleshooting, repair, calibration and preventive maintenance
- Sales & Marketing
- Regulatory requirements & Quality Management
- Medical Equipment Maintenance Management in Hospitals
- Personal skill development
- Knowledge of safety and risk management
- Placement training
- Understanding Biomedical Engineering basics
- Hardware training on: Critical care and operation theater Equipment – Ventilator, Defibrillator, Patient Monitor, Anesthesia machine, Electrosurgical unit, Harmonic Scalpel etc
- Troubleshooting, repair, calibration and preventive maintenance of medical equipment
- Soft skill training
- Quality and regulatory requirements
- Hospital Biomedical Engineer training
- Sales & Marketing
The course will focus on practical’s, hands-on, lectures, presentations, demonstrations, application and discussions to deliver the content.
Who should attend:
- Degree (B.E / B.Tech, M.E / M Tech, BSc Electronics and Diploma Students of Biomedical, Medical Electronics, Biomedical Instrumentation, ECE & EEE.
- Graduates of Biomedical Engineering and other engineers who are willing to make Biomedical field as their career
How to Apply:
A Certificate will be issued to the participants at the end of the programme, subject to their having attended all the sessions of the programme. Absence from any session needs to be with the prior approval of the Programme Faculty Head.
Venue and Accommodation:
The programme will be held at the Ababil Academy, Madhavaram, Chennai. Paid Accommodation is available at the Academy.
Total Fee: Rs:25000/-
For Limited Seats of 30 Candidates per Batch